Speaker: Addison Killeen
Bringing on an Associate Dentist is one of the most significant and crucial decisions and processes that will affect a dental practice in a decade. Doing it right can mean the difference between losing $250,000 and positive long-term success.
About the Instructor:
- Addison Killeen, DDS, is a practicing dentist, author, speaker, and business coach.
- He is an owner and partner in 6 dental practices in the midwest.
- Prior to the dental field, he was a ‘numbers guy’ for a large conglomerate, where he learned that you need to keep watching the numbers, no matter how big or small the company.
- He lives in Lincoln, Nebraska with his wife Rachel and their two boys.
- Outside of the dental office he enjoys endurance bike racing and all things outdoors.
Upon completion of this course, participants should feel comfortable with the process to hire a good-quality associate, as well as On-board them into the systems of your practice with great success.
- $149 – Non-Member Price
- FREE – DSN Member Price
CE Hours – 0.75
Note: If you’re a member please login to get DSN Members Pricing.
Disclosure: The speaker declares that neither he nor any member of his family have a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate offering financial support of grant monies for this CE program. Although commercially available products may be discussed, no financial arrangements exist between those companies and the speaker.