Hands-On Digital Orthodontics
Speaker: Baron Grutter
Event Location Details
Both Clear Aligners and Indirect Bonding Trays offer us the opportunity to not only provide our patients with highly sought after care, but also improved occlusion and overall oral health. Digital Dentistry specifically helps us to plan more efficiency and improve results.
This course will show the attendee how to quickly integrate Digital Orthodontics into his/her office or laboratory. We will discuss patient evaluation, case planning, 3D printing, and treatment delivery. We’ll even discuss how to outsource any aspect of this process that the attendee wishes. In the end, we’ll discuss how to deliver treatment that patient WANT, while delivering better results, saving SIGNIFICANT overhead, and doing all this as efficiently as possible.
Dr. Baron Grutter is a General Dentist, practicing in Kansas City, Missouri. He has focused his practice around digital dentistry, particularly in the areas of cosmetics, implantology, and orthodontics. He is active on social media, seeking to help all dental professionals to incorporate digital techniques into their daily routines. He has been involved with software testing and development in dentistry for many years. Currently, he is privileged to be the Project Manager of BlueSkyBio’s Orthodontic Department.
Course Learning Objectives:
– BlueSkyPlan Navigation
– Learn to Generate Cephalometric Analysis Reports
– Generation of 3D (STL) Models for Digital Planning
– Data Gathering: Radiographs and Photographs
– Determine single arch or dual arch treatment
– Determine which teeth need alignment
– Learn Efficient and Precise Tooth Segmentation
– How to align teeth quickly and efficiently
– Tip and Tricks to achieve ideal movement patterns
– Button Placement for Predictability
Indirect Bonding Trays
– Digital Bracket Placement
– How to Design indirect bonding trays
– Outsource 3D Printing options
– In-Office 3D Printing Options
– Aligner Model Printing Techniques
– Aligner Fabrication
– Aligner Packaging
– IBT Printing and Processing
Dr. Grutter works as a paid consultant for BlueSkyBio on the development of the Orthodontic software and helps to determine which supplies would be appropriate for distribution based on his clinical experience.
In the case of cancellation by registrant, refunds will be made if received in writing NO LATER than two weeks (14 days) prior to start of course date. A $100 processing fee is charged on refunds. DSN reserves the right to change speakers, equipment/materials used or course dates without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. In the rare event that attendance is insufficient, participants will be notified of cancellation or reschedule two weeks prior to course date and a full refund will be given. In such circumstance, organizers will not be held liable for any expenses already incurred by any participant.